Sunday 16 November 2014

London Beauty Haul

 

Hey huns!
So over the first weekend of the mid term, I went to London to visit family. While there, I did a HELL of a lot of shopping (how could I not?) and I thought I would just share the beauty bits and bobs that I picked up.


The first thing I picked up were these Tanya Burr eyelashes in 'Pretty Lady'. I didn't even intend on buying these, and when I bought them was actually the first day that they were releases! 

I didn't really know where I was going to wear them, but I might actually be going to my school debs after party, so I'll definitely wear them then!


I also went to Kiko, and I just had to buy this lipstick. 

In case you haven't realised, it's black.

I love Kiko lipsticks in general, and I've been wanting a black one for quite some time! The pigmentation is beautiful, it has great durability and it's easy to take off which is a plus as it doesn't stain! I wore this on Halloween and it worked out great!


I also picked up a Kiss Balm from Kiko. The packaging is uber cute and it has just the slightest hint of pink when I wear it. Perfect for school!


I also bought a new mascara as I was in dire need of getting one. This one is The Falsies Flared mascara by Maybelline and so far I'm loving it!


(Excuse the weird hand pose)
I also picked up a black Essie nail polish in 'Luxedo'. Essie nail polishes never fail to disappoint and I can't wait to wear this during winter!

I also took a trip to MAC, where I got my makeup done. The lady recommended this shade which is NW13. I love it! It stays on all day and is a perfect match for my skin tone.


I also picked up a MAC lipstick in 'Impassioned'. I love this colour and have worn it almost every single day since I bought it!


I also got a mineralize powder to go with the foundation. I love this one because the packaging (as usual) is so sleek and there's a mirror on the inside which is perfect for taking on the go!

I hope you enjoyed this little beauty haul and I shall speak to you in my next blogpost!
Kate

1 comment:

  1. That Mac lipstick looks amazing :O
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete