Saturday 11 May 2013

♥Summer Wishlist♥

Hey huns! 
I think I've mentioned how excited I am for summer, and i've made a quick wishlist :)

  1. Benefit Bella Bamba Blush: Its coral, and coral is such a summery collour. LOVE
  2. Floral Skater Skirt: I am OBSESSED with florals! They are just so pretty and girly, and this one is perfect from summer. Also, the mint would really bring out a tan!
  3. Boi-ing: its benefit, I love benefit, so yeah :P
  4. Dweeb: Meredith Foster aka Stilababe09 has this and ever since I've loved it because it isn't as popular than the geek ones, but is still that style.
  5. Colour Tattoos: I LOVE the two I have! 
  6. Hunter Green Skirt: Ever since Bridget Mendler wore one like this in her video for Ready Or Not, I love them!
  7. Bowler Hat: obsessed with these for some reason.
  8. Aztec Shorts: ALL over Wanelo. Do they even sell these?
  9. Benefit Hello Flawless Powder: I've heard so many good things about this powder.
  10. Maybelline Blush: Cream Blushes always give a dewy look & my body shop one is too awkward to use.
  11. This is Maybellines version of Revlon Lip Butters. They haven't released them yet here.
  12. Lindsay (Beautybaby44) talked about this and posted photos on instagram before.
  13. Revlon Lip Butters: I have one and its so moisturising! I would like to try a coral colour for summer.
  14. I have 2, but by the end of the summer I'll probably have the whole collection.
  15. Keds: they're like Vans, but the sole is thinner and they have so many cute patterns! Taylor Swift endorses them.
  16. I would like to try this! See if they work or not :)

So that was a quick post, but it was so fun putting together that wishlist!
Ok, now its YOUR TURN! make a wishlist (with or without pics) and comment below when you do! Happy wishing!
MWAH! :*
Kate x





4 comments:

  1. Ooh I want Taylor Swift Keds too! Some of them have a little 13 tag on them (: (cause thats her lucky number)
    I really like your wishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Keds are so nice and I love the Taylor swift ones xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that floral skater skirt!!! And those revlon lip butters:) I have followed you on bloglovin and GFC. It would mean a lot if you would follow me back if you like my blog or something:)? xx

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah ill follow you as soon as im on my laptop xx

      Delete