Sunday 17 February 2013

OOTW, London & Shopping

Hola! So I have been so  busy this whole mid term! First I was away, my friends were over on Friday and I was at theirs on Saturday, and today I have had the day doing 2 projects due for Tuesday and studying for tests on Tuesday! *phew* So right now I am mega shattered but nonetheless, I must blog!

OOTW


MONDAY

Ok, so I have to admit this outfit was pretty lazy... I was really tired after all the travelling, so I wore my oversized pink pull over from H&M which I tied at the side (too big & unflattering to be worn untied) with my jeans from Penneys? I think penneys... And my black Vans from Schuh.

TUESDAY



We went shopping this day to this huge  shopping center. I swear, it is like one of those malls you see on TV. So I wore my light lace top from Forever21, and plain pink vest from I have no idea, tights and my high waisted shorts from Topshop.

WEDNESDAY

We sightseeing that day, it was great! We went to Hollister the day before and I got this navy pullover there that I wore, which I am in L♥VE with, along with my Topshop shorts & my Vans.

THURSDAY

This was the day we were going home *sob* *cue the violins* * wait, no, CUE A FREAKING ORCHESTRA! *
I think I wore my blue Hollister (shame on me, I cannot remember) with my jeans, pink snood, H&M greeny coat and ohmygod I was so silly... I wore wedges.
They wouldn't fit into my suitcase (it's a carry on) so I stuck my Vans into my shoulder bag and had to wear my wedges. They ARE lovely, but not airport/travelling material. My mam and brother ran so we could catch the bus, and there was pathetic me, trying to catch up........
I learned my lesson.

FRIDAY

My friends were at mines this day, so I dressed comfay! I'm wearing a David&Goliath (it's a shop in London) tshirt that says "best buds" coz theres 2 earbuds! Get it?! Aw I love puns... I am wearing blue leggings and my blue Hollister hoodie. I also put the BIG lace BOW in the back of my head. Gotta love Claires.

London
My true home! I love this place so much! The shops, the fashion, everything! It's my dream to live there when I'm older. I'm in love with it.

I know it's sideways... this was in Covent Garden for Easter. It's a giant Lindt bunny! i don't think he's chocolate though. I love how Covent Garden do stuff in the courtyards for the different times of year. Last year they pushed a ginormous Creme Egg, that was real chocolate and goo off a giant diving bored! It was all smashed on the ground and it was awesome.




A Dora the Explorer one... withh backpack and map. Nuff said.


Spongebob! This one was so cool. One of my favouries.


I love these! They're the fruit coolers from Costa. This is the berry one which I got in large cos I was feeling very self generous.


They had over 150 of these all around Covent Garden! You could even buy them! They were in shops and everything, some were like vintage ones too which I thought were uber cool.

Shopping
Believe me, we did ALOT of this. Might post my Lush haul later in the week.


H&M, Lush, Hollister, David&Goliath & MAC. Just a few of my favourite places!





2 comments:

  1. Hi I love your outfits! London sounds like a lot of fun... Wish I was there
    Anyway I tagged you in the This or That Tag so check out the link below if you wanna do it :) xox
    http://dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.ie/2013/02/this-or-that-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely do the tag I saw stilababe09 do it & it looks like alot of fun! Post later in the week.
      kate x

      Delete