Sunday 11 November 2012

hola! so i am back with an "If I Were An Elf" TAG! So I saw YouTube beauty guru BeautyLiciousInsider (by the way, you guys should really check out her YouTube page, she's really good!!!) she made it up herself and i though it was so awesome i had to do it too! so here goes:

If I Were an Elf!
1. What department would you work in if you were an elf?
If i were an elf, I'd probably work in stuffed toys (because I ♥ them!) or beauty & fashion department.

2.Favorite Childhood toys?
I loooved Lego when I was younger. And Lego Clickits (anyone remember those?) when i was about five i loved Barbies and then i moved on to Brat dolls then Littlest Pet Shop. So yeah! Loads!

3.Are you on the naughty or nice list?
The nice list I'd say. Or at least I hope so... :P

4.Favorite Christmas memory?
Hmmm... soooo many! I really don't know to be honest! Every year great memories are made, so... yeah! 

3. Traditions?
Hmm.. well every year, on Christmas Eve, we open one present each which is really nice!For me and my sibling it's usually pyjamas. Also, we always have hot chocolate before bed.

4. What is your favourite dessert or drink for the holidays?
Well! I really love mince pies, one of my favourites really. Or spiced biscuits, they just remind me of Christmas so much! Umm.. i don't really suppose i have a favourite drink for the holidays, but probably hot chocolate! 

5. What does Christmas mean to you?
Christmas, for me, is a time of year where everyone slows down and spends time with eachother. Especially family. Christmas day is a day where my most of my family, like aunts, uncles, grandparents, all come together and spend a little time together, which is lovely.

So that is the tag! Hope you enjoyed and maybe other bloggers will try it too? Just a thought because it was such a fun tag to just sit and think about Christmas, makes me even more excited than i already am! Also, full credit to beauty guru YouTuber BeautyLiciousInsider!

Thank you guiiise!
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment