Monday 16 July 2012

Top 5 Tops

Hello my fashion savvies! DaisyChain here with my Top 5 Tops for summer! Enjoy!
Pink Peplum Top £25 River Island
Such a trend this summer! I absolutely LOVE this trend! Looks really casual with skinnys and you can dress it up with a pencil skirt!

Cream Floral Print Peplum Top £25 River Island

Light Wash Denim Shacket £40 River Island
These denim shirt/jackets (shackets) are very popular this summer! Pair with coloured shorts or jeans with a vest top underneath.
Blue (Blue) Pale Blue Denim Shirt | 255880840 | New Look
Pale Blue Denim Shirt £19.99 New Look
Red Pattern (Red) Influence Red Polka Dot Blouse | 254025569 | New LookInfluence Red Polka Blouse £16.99 New Look
And last but not least, the sleeveless shirt! Such a big trend! Only posted one blouse as I already devoted another post to sleeveless blouses.

So those are my top 5 tops for summer! Hope you liked!

DaisyChain x

No comments:

Post a Comment