Monday 2 July 2012

Mini Haul: The Body Shop



 **DISCLAIMER: I am not bragging, I am simply doing the same as YouTube stars do. I save my money to buy this sort of stuff for myself, so please do not leave nasty comments as I will only delete them.


Hello my fashion savvies! DaisyChain here with my first beauty haul. I've seen vloggers on YouTube doing hauls and I thought it would be a fun thing to do! It's only a mini haul from The Body Shop. 






This is The Body Shop Moisture Foundation with SPF 15. It gives great coverage and I actually prefer this to my tinted moisturiser! It will definately be a favourite product of mine.












This is from the new Lily Cole range at the body shop. This is the lip and cheek dome, so you can use it as a lip stain and a blusher! It's not as bright as it looks and gives great colour.












This is also from the Lily Cole range.
This is a purple eyeliner, and it looks beautiful with green eyes.


















The last thing I bought was a quad of shimmer cubes from the Lily Cole range. All the cubes have alot of depth, so they will take a long time to go through.














Hope you liked my first mini beauty haul!

DaisyChain x

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love the Body Shop!

    Bee xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's really great! :D I love their lipglosses too. The chocolate one is really nice!

    ReplyDelete