Thursday 5 July 2012

Little Bit of Fashion

Hello fashion savvies! Did a little bit of clothes shopping today in Penneys and it's all sleeveless shirts galore! I would post some pics but Penneys don't show their products on their website so I've compiled a few that I think are a real hit!
                      Light Purple Shirt £20         Cream Polka Dot and Lace Blouse £19.99
Coral Daisy Shirt £12.99


By the way, I'm sorry for posting in pounds, but there is no Irish equivelent. Prices should be similar, but look them up on www.xe.com which is an online foreign exchange website.

2 comments:

  1. I love those tops!! Especially the one in the last photo! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I took a look at your blog it's really good! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete