Friday 22 June 2012

Rainy Days

Hello my fashion savvies!DaisyChain here with rainy days fashion. The awful weather at the minute has made everybody in Ireland pull on their warm jumpers, raincoats, boots and jeans. Lovely. So I'm gonna give you an outfit guide for winter weather in summer!


• Parka - an essential! Handy when shopping so you don't have to be carrying around a heavy jacket. Layer up underneath so you're not freezing!


• Wellies - ah wellies. Had a barbie pair when I was 5. Anyway. Because you can get Wellies in many colours and patterns, you can match them up. They keep your feet from getting wet and have enough room to wear fuzzy socks underneath. Yay! :D


• Boots - I know I mentioned wellies but not everyone wants to wear them! Get a comfy warm pair and you're good to go! Also, opt for neutral colours such as brown, black & grey.


• Rain hat - not sure if you can get these in many places anymore. I have a pink one and they're great for keeping your hair dry! ; )


• Jeans - so comfy! Can't live without them. They're stylish and keep your legs warm in stormy weather.


• Thick tights - so, if you HAVE to wear a skirt or dress, get a pair of thick tights that match. Or if you don't want to look like you are wearing tights, o for a skin coloured pair, although they won't be as warm and you'd be better off with coloured ones.


• Thick Cardigan - get a good one an you'll be nice and warm.


• Fluffy/Slipper Socks - everyone has a pair of these. I even see people wearing them to school! Wear them in your boots and you will be toasty! ;D


• Umbrella - depending on how stormy it is, an umbrella is a real soaker saver! You can get all types of funky ones from Pennys (primark) New Look, River Island, Dunnes, etc.


Ok so that is my rainy days essential guide! Hope you liked it!


DaisyChain x


(p.s I've written this post on my Blogger for iPod app, so I have no idea how it will turn out!)



2 comments:

  1. I love parka's ! Need one for the summer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a shame us irish have to say that! lol!

    ReplyDelete