Tuesday 19 June 2012

Summer Nail Colours


Hello fahsion savvies! DaisyChain here with another post on nail polishes! This summer, expect reds, purples, popping pinks, beautiful blues and yolk yellows. Here are my suggestions!


Rimmel's yellow is really cheery on the nails. I had it on and it cheered me up loads! Brightened up my day in this dull weather. My only cons about it was the fact that it's quite thin and stains your nails unless you apply a base coat. Of course one day I was too lazy to put on a base so my nails are now tinged!... oh well!
RIMMEL 280 SUNSHINE














Another Rimmel polish I know... This is a lovely colour. It has a great brush and is on trend for summer. (yay!) It has a natural shimmer to it which is a bonus!
RIMMEL 6505 PURPLE REIGN





This is by Catrice. It's called 'Meet Me At Coral Island' and it comes off as more a bright pink. (I'm wearing it right now ) It's so bright and makes me feel pampered (because it's pink and I pink!) It has great stay and doesn't get chipped easily! The coats are also thick enough so I only had to apply one although two might help it with longer stay.
CATRICE 030 MEET ME AT CORAL ISLAND





This colour is so lovely! I used it so much last year that I need to get a new one! Its a lovely greeney-bluey colour and I just loved wearing it! Sadly now, it's gone all gloopy so I really do have to get another.
RIMMEL 825 SKY HIGH








This colour is so pretty! It's baby blue although the photo makes it look darker because of the lights not being turned on. It doesn't chip too easily and it looks fab under Barry M baby pink crackle polish. (mail, tweet or comment below for a tutorial) Love this colour! ♥
BARRY M - sorry no colour mentioned on the bottle!




I ♥♥♥♥ this colour SO much! It's a beautiful deep blue and has a long stay. I add a clear coat with some sequin/glitter thingys through it and it looks really nice! I got thhis funny enough in H&M and it was only 3 or so euros. I've used it a TONNE this year and will continue to do so!
H&M - again no colour mentinoned *frustration*






So those are my favourite colours for summer! Hope you like them!
If you want a tutorial on crackle polish (or ideas for it) , nail art pen reviews, ideas or tutorials, or ANY nail stuff, 
Tweet me @DaisyChainBlog
Email me daisychainblogger@hotmail.com
Or comment below!
I'd L♥VE hearing from you guys and it would be good to hear what YOU want, instead of doing what I would like to do!
Love you guys! ☺ ♥

DaisyChain x




1 comment:

  1. You can add the follow button by going to layout on your dashboard and click add gadget. Add the follow one and people can now follow it. You can add other gadgets too. Love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete