Wednesday 6 June 2012

Hair, Make-Up & Stuff


Wella Heat Protector

Hair
I don't use much product in my hair. I only use heat protector and whenever I curl my hair, hair clay or hairspray. But these are my recommendations!
I got my heat protector from a hairdressing salon for a tennar (euros) but you can also get it from www.beautybay.com for 10.90euros, (you can change country to whatever one you're in, prices will come up in your currency) which is a steal considering that other heat protectors can cost up to €30! It works really well! 
4.5/5

                                   Wella  Texture Touch Reworkable Clay 13.10EUR

Again another Wella product! But who wouldn't like their stuff as it's relatively cheap and works great!This texture touch hair clay works great with my hair, which is a surprise considering my hairs so thick! It holds my curls without making them as hard as a rock, sticky or greasy looking.. Everybody should have a pot of this!
5/5
















Make-up




Lancome Hypnose Mascara £20.50 BootsI use this mascara, which works great! It really volumises my lashes! Even though it looks a bit pricey it's well worth a buy!4/5Dream Matte Mousse from Maybelline £7.69 BootsThis foundation is beautiful and airy. It is easy to put on too! People with oily skin should use this becuase it goes patchy on dry skin3.75/5
 No.7 Poppy King Lipstick £12 BootsThis lipstick is great! I have the colour 7 Allure which is sort of a coral/peachy colour. I use it any time i can because it's such a good colour and contrasts well with my skin tone! Looooove it! ♥5/5

Stuff
'These are a few of my favourite things' -The Sound of MusicOr in this case, favourite stuff. 1.Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet 2.Converse All Stars ♥3.Rimmel London Nail Polish ♥4.Pandora Jewelery ♥5 Super Dry ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment