Sunday 11 December 2016

Faux Fur Wishlist


If you follow me on Twitter (which you should here, shameless plug), then you may have seen me tweet about how much I've been searching for the perfect faux fur jacket. With that in mind, I have compiled a list of a few faux fur items which are at the top of my winter wishlist.

zara - €59.95

I saw this in Zara in Dundrum last week when I was Secret Santa shopping with my roomie, and the temptation was real!  I feel like this is more of a universal faux fur that could be worn for a night out or just a day out.


This jacket has seriously caught my eye. Nearly tempted to splash out and buy it for Christmas!


At the same time, I feel like you can never go wrong with a staple colour - black. 


I always end up looking at pink faux fur jackets, I just can't help it!


While browsing the jackets, I also saw this faux fur clutch bag. I already had a black one from H&M (which broke), and now I have another black one from Stradivarius, so why not add a pink one to my collection?

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week.

Kate x




No comments:

Post a Comment