Tuesday 2 June 2015

Summer update

Hey Huns!
So today I am back after a little blogging break due to exams, and believe me I am so happy! Last week was so busy as on top of school exams I also had a singing and piano exam to do also. 

Last night, I went to see 5 Seconds of Summer which is a concert I have been waiting for since last year. And believe me, the wait was worth it. I'll have a more detailed post to come in the next few days, so watch this space!


This summer I am hoping to be able to blog twice a week - I really want to stick to this! I've already started planning posts weeks ago and I really can't wait to start writing them! My schedule will be a beauty or fashion post on a Tuesday, and on a Friday there will be a more lifestyle based post.

Next week, I will be going to Spain for three weeks in order to improve my Spanish for my leaving cert (which is next year, uh oh). I can't wait and I will have posts planned and scheduled for while I am away!

So, that is a little update for you all! I'll leave you with a music video to a song that really reminds me of summer because it was one of my favourite summer songs back in 2013! Hope you enjoy!

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment