Tuesday 2 June 2015

Body Shop BB Cream - Review

Hey huns!

So today I am here with a review of the Body Shop BB cream! I first bought this as per the recommendation of one of my friends because she told me it was quite light and would be perfect for when I would be in Spain. She most definitely wasn't wrong!



When I first tested it on the back of my hand, it came out as a white colour which soon changed to suit my skin colour. I was quite impressed because I am quite pale and finding a light enough colour has proven difficult (BB creams by the likes of Maybelline and Garnier all turn out too dark for me). Also, if I manage to somehow magically get a tan, I can still use this BB cream.




I also like the consistency of the BB cream. I use a sponge to apply it, and once it's on my skin I barely even realise that it is there! I like to set it with a powder for an extra bit of staying power.




The only thing I would have to say about this BB cream is that the coverage isn't fantastic, so if you are slightly more conscious then this BB cream may not be the right one for you. Personally, I don't mind it and especially won't mind it in the heat of southern Spain!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment