Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Eve OOTD

Hey huns!
So today is a very special day.

It's CHRISTMAS EVE! 
Today is sure to be very busy, and you have no idea how bleeding excited I am for tomorrow! The food, gift exchanging, family!

But first we must get through today. And so far, today has been busy enough!

I am apart of a choir/opera group, and we performed on our local radio station at 10am! It was so fun, and even though it was only for a few songs, it definitely got me into the festive mood!

Then, I had to pick up the last part of my brothers present. I got him a mug that says 'Geology Rocks' (Geddit). :')

Now I am home, and here is my OOTD!



Jumper: Penneys
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Penneys

Cutout boots: New Look

Merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Kate 

1 comment:

  1. I love your festive jumper :)
    I hope you've had a lovely Christmas!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete