Sunday 9 March 2014

March Favourites

Hey huns!
So slaps on the wrist for me for not blogging or uploading in sooo long! I hate not blogging.

I have decided since it is now 9 days into March (wow) I would do my February favourites as a blog post only. Lets gooo



MAC Mineralize Blush in 'Warm Soul'
I got this for Christmas and have been using it so much ever since. It's such a pretty blush and I find that it gives such a natural flush to my cheeks.



Blistex Intense Moisturiser
This is my second one this year (empties video should be just around the corner) and I am obsessed with this lip balm! I suffer from extremely dry skin, and it is at its worst at the minute. This just puts so much moisture back into your lips leaving them feeling deeply moisturised. I put this on at night and when I wake up in the morning its still there. So impressed.



MAC Eyelash Curlers
My eyelashes are short enough, and these just make them seem so long! I love using these before I put on my mascara as it gives them a lovely bit of a boost.


MAC Amplified lipstick in 'Girl About Town'
I think its safe to say this is more than likely my favourite lipstick ever. Its a beautiful fuscia pink that I try to wear whenever I can. It is in no way at all drying, is pigmented and stays on for ages. 


  

Revlon Colorstay Concealer in 01 Fair
When my collection concealer dried up I thought I should try a new concealer. I have been using this for my under eyes and I really like it!


Benefit cream eyeshadow in 'No Pressure!'
This is a beautiful cream eyeshadow. Its a pretty bronzey-brown that looks lovely on its own and works well as a base. Love the shimmer that it has too.

  

Lush lip scrub in 'Mint Julips'
I have been a fan of Lush products for years as I have quite sensitive skin. I bought this last year and have only really gotten into using it consistently over the past month or so. I use this in the morning to buff my lips and then put the Blistex over it. It also smells fantastic!

So those are my March favourites! I have a video to upload so I will hopefully have it up this week.
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment