Sunday 16 March 2014

Changing my YouTube name?

Hey huns!
So lately I've been thinking about/regretting my YouTube URL. I made it back when I thought I was only ever going to blog, and never start youtube. But of course I have now started youtube and absolutely love it, the only thing I dislike is my channel URL.
Why? 
Well, firstly what does karatepandaify have to do with beauty, fashion or life in general? It is possibly the most random name I could of thought of at the time.

Secondly, I have a header that says 'thefashionchain' but if you type it in to the youtube search bar, you won't find my channel. It makes nooo sense at all.

So after a good bit of thinking, I have decided that I will only use karatepandaify as a vloggy channel (if I ever do vlogs) and I have started a new channel called 'beautybykate78'. 
My biggest worry was 'what about my old videos?'.  Sadly there's no possible way to transfer videos over, but, what I have done is made a playlist consisting of all my old videos which I'll put on the front page of my new youtube channel. 
So that is my post today! If you want to subscribe to my new channel to be notified when I put up a new video, I'll leave the link below!
BUT I want to know what you think. Comment below whether you think I should stick with my old one or go on with the new one?
Kate x 
youtube.com/beautybykate78

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm quite new to Youtube and love finding other Irish folk on there. Off to check out the new channel :)

    ReplyDelete