Sunday 22 September 2013

Reviewed: MAC Lipsticks

Hey Huns!

So just a quick thing to say sorry that there will be no video this weekend. My school does assessments which make up your Christmas mark. These usually consist of very large chapters that you have to revise and they have taken a HUGE chunk out of my down time. Hopefully I'll have a video next week. 
(I MIXED UP THE WORDING FOR PINK NOUVEAU AND GIRL ABOUT TOWN. OTHER WAY AROUND SORRY!!! Feeling dumb because I replaced the original picture with this one...)

Babbling over and on with the review!
I purchased my first MAC lipstick back in February and I have been in love ever since! The colours I have are so different and wearable. Milan Mode is more opaque where as Girl About Town and Pink Nouveau are more of a fulller colour. These lipsticks have such great stay. Whenever I wear them, I feel as if I never have to re-apply them that often. The colours are always super pigmented and it is one of the things I really love about them. Saying this, sometimes I have to wear a lip balm underneath because numero uno: I suffer from dry lips and numero dos: they then look awful. 
I have to say, everything about these lipsticks are perfect, from the pigmentation to the packaging. I would definitely recommend them although they are quite expensive, but a good investment!
I hope you liked this *late* post! And I will hopefully have a video next weekend. 
Kate x



2 comments: