Sunday 29 January 2017

January Loves


At long last, the month of January is almost over! I always feel like January is always such a bleak month, probably due to the end of Christmas and the miserable weather, which for some reason was a lot more bearable with Christmas lights. My January consisted of me sitting at home for the majority of the month and only returning to university last Sunday. Since then I've been trying to get back into the routine of university life again.

Today I thought I would share some of my makeup favourites from the last few months that have become staples in my makeup bag.


The first thing I have been loving is this bubblegum pink nail polish called 'Model Citizen' by Essie. This is one of my favourite shades of pink and I feel so girly wearing this colour.


Next is a mini bottle of Mac Fix+ spray, which I love applying before and after I put on makeup. I got a mini bottle in September to try it, and I'm definitely going to invest in a big bottle as it has so many uses.


The next thing that I have been loving is this highlighter palette by Sleek. I first borrowed my roommates palette and knew I had to get my own. I love to mix the two bottom colours together and I also use my Mac Fix+ spray to enhance the pigmentation.


The final thing is something which I have been using most nights that I have gone out, and they are the Inglot pigments in 22 and 117. I combine these with my Mac Fix+ and I use my Blank Canvas E35 brush for a glittery look.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll hopefully be back next week with another post!

Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment