Monday 28 September 2015

September Favourites

(This post is a day late but let's forget about that shall we?)

Today I am here with my September favourites! The fact that September is almost over is so crazy to me, but on with the favourites!


The first is my earphones which are by Skullcandy. I go through earphones like no ones business, and these ones seem to be lasting the batter. Hence, a favourite!


The next thing is my new Cheap Monday glasses! I got these back in August and I have loved them so much ever since! I love the tortoise shell pattern and the shape of the glasses.


The next thing is a soft matte lip cream by Nyx. I wore this on a night out and absolutely adored it! It stays for ages on my lips and even though it is matte, it isn't drying. I'm definitely dying to try more of these.


A new found love for my old Wonderstruck perfume! I've been wearing this everyday to school and have just fallen back in love with it. It's definitely a nice change to my Juicy Coutour one!


The final beauty favourite is these fake eyelashes by Eylure. Usually I opt for thepre glued  lashes, but seeing as I wanted more dramatic lashes, I got these ones which come with adhesive. Honestly, I find them far easier to use than the pre glued ones and will definitely be using them again.

Last month I went to see Trainwreck with a friend of mine and found it absolutely hilarious! It wouldn't be extremely appropriate for younger viewers, but I would recommend it foranyone  else.

For my birthday I went to see The Scorch Trials with a few friends. I found it extremely different to the book series, but all in all the movie was amazing and I really enjoyed it.

So those are my September favourites! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll chat to you in my next blog post.

Kate xx






No comments:

Post a Comment