Sunday 8 March 2015

OOTN

Hey huns!
Last night, I went out with my friends to an eighteenth birthday, which was so fun! Of course, I dressed up (like all teenage girls going out) and I thought that I would share my outfit of the night.


Skirt: River Island
Top: Brandy Melville
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: One of Mam's old necklaces

I was so comfortable in this outfit! The top is slightly cropped so I only had to tuck it in a little bit, and also it kept me warm when I went outside when going home. 

Also, those shoes are my life. I wore them the whole entire night and my feet weren't sore leaving.

I hope you enjoyed this (short) OOTN and I shall see you in my next blogpost! 
Kate 


2 comments:

  1. I like your blog very much! I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!

    new post: how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html


    Best wishes,
    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete