Saturday 21 June 2014

Long time no... blog?

Hey huns!
SO YES!

I have been awfully absent for i don't know how long. It's terrible. (I blame the junior cert)

I finished the junior cert (state exams) last Wednesday, and then came home to subsequently lie on the couch, eat and binge watch four episodes of Teen Wolf (my new obsession).

Then, on Thursday, I went to the hairdressers and spent a few hours getting my hair ombréd (if that's even how you would phrase it), which I am super happy about because it's no longer strange looking!
Later that evening, I went out with friends to celebrate our freedom from school and the new born liberty of our social lives.

Yesterday, I made it my ultimate goal to finish season 3B of Teen Wolf, which I achieved! I also managed to do all my chores and play Just Dance 4 which was a Christmas present, on the Wii. I also managed to mortify myself when the post man saw me dancing (I hid in a small room along with my shame) and sang as loud and as embarrassingly possible just to realise all the windows were open. Fab. 

And today was supposed to be a day of tidying my room and editing, but that didn't happen either!
(I opted for the more fun option of playing Mario Kart and Smash Bros Brawl with my brother on the Wii)

So that is my summer so far! I can't wait to get back into blogging and YouTube once again!
My upload and blogging days from now on will be Monday and Thursday me thinks :)
See you in my next video or blogpost!
Kate

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to read and watch your new blogposts and videosss :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same ^^^ I missed your posts! :( so glad you're back! You must be relieved the JC is over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! Yeah seriously glad it's over now haha!

      Delete