Saturday 11 August 2012

School Accessories

Hello my fashion savvies! Kate here with another segment in 'Back to School Style'. This time it's accessories! Here's a few must haves. 
As Autumn comes into season, it'll be getting colder! Time to whip out the woolies, or even better, go shopping for new ones! ;D
Coral Fleck SLouch Bobble Hat £8.99 New Look

Cream Polka Dot Scarf £2.99 New Look



Frill Crook Umbrella £7.99 New Look




Purple Metal Bow Skinny Belt £3.99 New Look




Geek Glasses £3.99 New Look





Black Polka Dot Skinny Strap Watch £8.99 New Look



So! Those are some of the things that are a non-essential school essential! Hope you like!

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog! I really want that umbrella!
    Wanna follow each other? (of course if you don't like my blog just say & you don't need to follow me!)
    Niamh x

    floralfriendship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry! Only saw the comments literally JUST there! Yeah sure I'd love to follow your blog! :D power to my fellow Irish bloggers! - i'm guessing your Irish by your name ;)

      Delete