Sunday 4 December 2016

Dorm Tour


Wow it's been a really long time, hasn't it?

Since starting uni in September, life has gone into overdrive and I haven't had a week off (seriously, 12 weeks of classes with no breaks). So with all of that said, I thought I would give a tour of the dorm that I'm living in this academic year!


The room is quite small, but it's actually the perfect size for living in as we have a living room ajoining the kitchen too. My room looks out onto a path beside some trees which is quite nice!


My bed is surprisingly comfortable (thank god)! I went for pink floral covers and my grey throw is from Penneys, but is huge amd perfect for study.

(excuse the messy 'drobe)

We get two rails for hanging up clothes, but I only use one (mostly because I keep forgetting to take more hangers). I also keep my shoes and suitcase in the bottom shelf for tidiness. I also have an Ikea clothes horse which I am yet to use as I usually bring my clothes and wash them at home #lazykatie.


My desk is definitely my favourite part of my room. I bought fairy lights from Penneys which fit perfectly around my pin board! I had thought about pinning up college stuff on the board originally, but I much prefer having cards and pictures of my friends and I on it. I also have a sign that says 'Hola', which I think is appropriate as I am studying Spanish! 

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my college life, and *hopefully* I'll be back with another post next week!

Kate x




No comments:

Post a Comment