Saturday 17 January 2015

Chill, it's a snow day

Hey huns!
So last Tuesday, I woke up to be greeted by snowy capped hills and fields blanketed in white. That's right.

SNOW!

Although my geography teacher informed us on Tuesday we wouldn't get a day off the next day, low and behold school was cancelled Wednesday morning!

I rejoiced (literally) when I heard the news and decided to take advantage of the day to do absolutely nothing.
(candid shots of me failing to take cool snow photos)

Even though my day mostly consisted of sitting on the couch, with my duvet watching Sky Disney, I did decide to brace the cold and go out to take a few pictures, I hope you enjoy them!

Kate





4 comments:

  1. Your photos are so beautiful ! The candid shots though omigod just like SNOW GO CRAZY :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely gorgeous and you look like you had a lovely time! We never tend to get snow here as I'm right by the sea, so I'm pretty jealous!

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny enough I actually live close enough to the sea! Snow is just beautiful 😃

      Delete